Hi, I'm Jamie.
My clients tend to be successful people, but struggle with their own internal dialogue.
I'm a straight-talking coach, kind and empathetic, but not here to be a friend. I coach people out of their comfort zones and into a new zone which offers exponential growth.
I'm an insightful thinker and am passionate about making the world a better place to live for me and my children. I would say that being a parent of three children, all of which have entered their teenage years, is where my biggest learning comes from. Each one unique in style and perspective of the world but also probably my biggest testers of patience. More formally however...
- To serve with integrity
- To roll with vulnerability and courage
- To positively impact the world
Qualifications & Training:
BSc (Hons) Social Work
Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching (at Masters Level)
ILM 7 in Executive Coaching and Mentoring (currently completing)
Being an exponential coach with Rich Litvin
Neuroscience and change
I believe in extra learning and so am a member of the Mindvalley (Evercoach) programme and community. I continue to complete other training where I believe it would add value.
My current reading involves people like Brene Brown, Nancy Kline, Michael Neill and Rich Litvin, along with many others.
“Amazing Jamie!!!!! Thank you so so much.....I have found this so incredibly insightful”
“It has been a course that has made me think and look at things in a different way. Thank you”
Some other things that (may) make me interesting:
- I'm 36 years old
- I've walked with Lions
- I can't handle spicy food
- I sometimes feel insecure
- I spent time with Mountain Gorillas in the wild
- You can't beat a proper cooked breakfast...any time of the day
- I used to be a professional chef (in McDonalds when I was 16) :-)
- I've previously felt like a really bad person for the decisions I've made
- I used to take Kung-Fu classes; my dream is to train with Shaolin Monks
- I've ran the London Marathon :-)...but was beaten by a very fast womble :-(
- I'm a pretty good cook, but still get a little confused about what spices to use
- I usually eat my Cadbury's cream egg by taking a bite and drinking some hot tea
- I can laugh at my own jokes before they come out of my mouth...but am getting better
- My most important character strengths and values are Kindness, compassion & Integrity
- If I didn't have to sleep and had extra time, I would learn to play the guitar and go for more walks
- I've jumped the 3rd highest bungee jump in the world, my aim is to jump off the highest. I've also jumped out of a perfectly good plane at 14,000ft.
What makes you interesting?